I have emphasized in my earlier posts that it is important to be an early riser. I have never been an early riser myself and have developed this habit lately. After becoming an early riser, I recommend it to everyone. There are many merits of waking up early in the morning, some of which are stated below:
1. Welcome the new day: It’s always great to welcome the new day and saying thanks for the blessing of having a new day with new opportunities and challenges.
2. Peace of mind: Morning time is most peaceful time of the day when peace fills your mind and beauty of the sunrise (which is one of the greatest feats of the nature) take you to the state of euphoria. No cars, no yelling, no TV. It’s so peaceful, quite and awesome. It’s your time with you, where you can think, read and breathe easy.
3. Set the tone for the day: When you start your day early, you can have time to renew yourself. You have done so much of the day before you reach office or your work place that you already ahead of your day plan, this sets the positive tone for the day ahead.
4. Exercise: It’s always possible that there are other things that might show up later in the day, therefore morning time is the best time to exercise.
5. Have a healthy breakfast: We have always been told that the breakfast is the most important meal of the day and we should have healthy breakfast. Without breakfast, your body is running on fumes until you are so hungry at lunchtime that you eat whatever unhealthy thing you can find. Waking up early gives us an opportunity to have a good breakfast.
6. Sketching your day: There’s no better time to review your goals and plan for them and do your goal tasks than first thing. You should have one goal that you want to accomplish this week. And every morning, you should decide what one thing you can do today to move yourself further towards that goal. And then, if possible, do that first thing in the morning.
7. Productivity: Morning is the most productive time of the day. I like to do some writing in the morning, when there are no distractions, before I check my email. I get so much more done by starting on my work in the morning. Then, when evening rolls around, I have no work that I need to do, and I can spend the evening with family or reading a good book.
People develop habits and it’s not easy to break the routine and develop new habit. Please read my post on how to develop new habits to know more about ‘how to develop a new habit’.
Thanks for taking time out and reading!!!!
Always remember, Life is Good!!!!!
Do let me know, how did you liked this post by giving your comments and suggestion. It helps me make this blog better. If you want to mail me, you can reach out me at email@example.com